Targray launches a brand new vary of solar modules for business and residential buildings
Targray, an international company specializing in the procurement, transportation, storage, trading and supply of solar raw materials and advanced materials, has unveiled a range of high efficiency solar modules for Building Integrated Photovoltaic Systems (BIPV).
With a range of solar tiles, clapboards and wall panels that seamlessly integrate into the cladding of any building, the new product line meets the growing demand for functional, aesthetically pleasing solar energy solutions in the commercial and residential real estate markets.
Targray BIPV modules are manufactured in a variety of sizes, shapes, colors and patterns so that property developers and contractors can adopt solar power generation without compromising the architectural integrity of their projects. They are made from highly efficient crystalline or thin-film solar cells, which can deliver a power conversion efficiency of up to 20%.
The features and benefits of the BIPV module include:
- More electricity generated per square foot than traditional solar panels
- Excellent weather protection, thermal insulation, noise protection and safety features
- Customizable sizes, colors, patterns and finishes for seamless integration
- Attractive aesthetics thanks to a slim, hidden fastening system
- Lightweight, thin and easy to install
- Supported by a 10-year product guarantee and a 25-year efficiency guarantee
- Certifications: IEC 61646, IEC 61730, GB 29551-2013, UL 1703 (UL), FCC Part 15B and ISO 9001
According to Targray, the new line of BIPV modules will be supported by a global team of product specialists who can assist customers with the planning, design and execution of their construction and retrofit projects.
More information and product specifications can be found here.